Can Yoga Exercises Reduce Breast Size? Is having a big breast a problem? Some women desire large breasts, while others find them bothersome. Due to large breasts, many women endure back pain and discomfort when wearing certain apparel. Having huge breasts isn’t nearly as stimulating as it appears. Saggy breasts, like wrinkles and fine lines, are a natural part of aging. Certain conditions, including massive weight loss, exercising without using supportive bras, smoking, and repeated pregnancies, can cause this natural change to occur sooner than expected. “Yoga Teacher Training in India” Yoga is a great option if you don’t want to go through the expense of breast surgery and want to lose chest fat organically. Yoga is one of the safest techniques to tone and reduce the size of your breasts. You’d be wise to maintain your desired breast size by exercising regularly and eating a low-fat diet. With a fast guide and step-by-step directions, the article below will show you just how to do it. Continue reading to learn more.
Best Yoga Poses to Reduce Breast Size
Whatever is causing your sagging and heavy breasts, below is the list of yoga asanas that can help you reduce their size and get them back into form as follows:
- Vrikshasana or Tree Pose
- Virabhadrasana or Warrior Pose
- Ardha Chandrasana or The Half Moon Pose
- Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
- Dhanurasana or Bow Pose
- Chakrasana or Wheel Pose
- Pranamasana or Prayer Pose
Now, look at how the above yoga poses help to reduce breast size and how to do them as follows:
1. Vrikshasana or Tree Pose
The tree pose, Vrikasana, helps to firm up the flabby muscles in the breasts and return them to their original shape. Take a peek at how to do it.
How to Do:
- Standing straight.
- Raise your arms above your head and clasp them together, getting into the namaskar pose.
- Now, raise your left leg and rest it on your right inner thigh while resting your entire body weight on the right leg.
- Stretch your arms upwards and keep breathing.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds and repeat the same with the other leg.
2. Virabhadrasana or Warrior Pose
The Virabhadrasana or warrior pose energizes the entire body. Our arms, thighs, and legs will all benefit from this yoga asana. “200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India” When done regularly, the warrior pose usually tones the breast region and thereby lowers the size of the breasts. Check out how to do it.
How to Do:
- Stand with your feet apart, parallel to each other.
- Now, turn your left foot to the left side and right foot inside.
- Exhale and bend your left knee.
- Raise both your hands, parallel to the ground, turn your head to the left side, and look at your wrist.
- Now repeat this 7 to 10 times and practice the same on the right side.
3. Ardha Chandrasana or The Half Moon Pose
Ardha Chandrasana or the half-moon pose is a yoga pose for breast reduction that tones the front upper torso, arms, and shoulder muscles. A half-moon posture is a standing balance stance. Look into how to accomplish it.
How to Do:
- Stand in Trikonasana by placing your left hand on your hip.
- Bend your right knee and move a bit forward.
- Now, move your right hand in the forward direction, stretching it a few inches away from your right leg.
- Now, exhale and make a firm grip of your right hand and right heel on the floor.
- Slowly lift your left leg parallel to the floor and raise your left hand.
- Maintain this pose for a few seconds, without giving much stress on your backbone.
- Come back to your original position and do a few reps.
4. Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
Bhujangasana, also known as Cobra Pose, increases lung volume, strengthens abdominal muscles, and supports the chest. “300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India” Bhujangasana is an intense backbend that helps to tighten your pectoral muscles and enlarge your chest. Look into how to perform it.
How to Do:
- Lie down on your chest and inhale deeply.
- Now, slowly get up with the help of your arms and rest your body weight on your arms.
- Lift your head, exhale, and come back to the starting position.
- Try to increase your time of holding on to the pose gradually from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.
5. Dhanurasana or Bow Pose
Dhanurasana or bow pose is a back-bending asana. It stretches the entire front area of the body and aids in the safe and significantly rapid reduction of breast size. This is an exceptional yoga pose for breast reduction. People who have difficulties with their spinal cord or discs should avoid this yoga asana. Look into how to execute it.
How to Do:
• Lie on your belly and stretch your body.
• Hold your ankles with your hands and bend your knees.
• Hold this position for a minute and slowly come back to your normal position.
• Repeat this pose at least 5-10 times.
3. Chakrasana or Wheel Pose
Chakrasana or wheel pose softly extends our thorax, spinal area, and neck, giving our spine a lot of flexibility. It aids to tone our breasts by reducing excess fat in our chest region. It also relieves weariness and alleviates headaches. Look into how to perform it.
How to Do:
- Lie down on your back.
- Place your feet a bit more than shoulder-width apart
- Then pull them to your buttocks.
- Put your hands behind your head keeping your palms down with your fingers pointing towards your back.
- Breathe out and raise your breasts and hips as high as you can.
- Try straightening your arms completely.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
7. Pranamasana or Prayer Pose
Pranamasana, or Prayer Pose, is one of the most basic yoga postures. This yoga asana is performed by pressing both hands or palms towards each “500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India” other while sitting on the ground. This will be a lengthy process, but it will eventually aid in the decrease of breast size. Take a look at the procedure.
How to Do:
- Sit cross-legged position.
- Now, move your arms in front of your chest and place the palms of your hands together in a praying position.
- Relax your shoulders and ensure your elbows are even with your rib cage.
- Close your eyes and take deep, calming breaths.
- Hold this position as long as you can.
- Repeat up to 5 times.
Can Yoga Help to Tone Your Breasts?
Yes, yoga can help to tone your breasts. Many people utilize yoga to shape their breasts. Yoga, which is a wonderful combination of breathing and stretching, will assist us in reaching our goal weight.
Several hormonal changes occur in the human body. Enlargement of the breasts can occur as a result of hormonal changes. And these changes must be carefully monitored because they can occasionally lead to major problems. Now is the time to put all of these workouts into practice and easily lower your breast size. Above yoga exercises can help to reduce breast size and tone your body also. We hope you enjoyed reading our post. Have a question? Please write in the comments section.